Tuesday, April 14, 2015

#LeanInTogether

National Equal Pay Day!

Here is to the women that pursue leadership roles in the workforce. I do support women in gaining gender equality. Why would you not? Seriously though our country would be so much more advanced than it is now. The stereotypes will die down and everyone will have a better understanding of respect. I respect my mother, fiancee and future mother-in-law and support them to succeed. Young men are taught to be leaders. It is okay for a boy to be ambitious, but as soon as a girl shows leadership it less excepting. Why? The United States has broken many glass ceilings, but I feel that soon one more will break and I will be happy to raise a family and daughter under those circumstances. (No mom we're not pregnant)






Facebook's COO, Sheryl Sandberg has took action by writing the book Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead. It has moved myself and many more to do their part in the homes and work place to split the responsibilities 50/50.





Sheryl has also partnered with the NBA to help this movement 





#LeanInTogether

No comments:

Post a Comment