Tuesday, April 14, 2015

10 Ways Your Trainer Makes You React Like Kevin Hart

I have been trying to get into "Wedding/Beach Body" shape. Remember a couple of blogs before about the standards Kaitlyn and I have set for each other... Yeah I have further to go than she does.

So I reached out for help from Landry Hammond (in the pic below)

First of all, she is a monster! She about kills me every time I workout, and this post is dedicated to Lanham and the faces I make during the workout.









When she shows me the 16 minute circuit workout she wants me to do and the right technique. You want me to do all of that????










When she uses terms "Hollow Out" and  "Air Squat". Air squat? You want me to squat air? 










And when all the weight your lifting is 15 lbs or less. You think this is going to be an easy workout.










But then after after 300 jump ropes, 20 sit-ups with 15 lbs medicine ball, 15 rows with 15 lbs bells, and 10 push ups. Repeat 5x in 16 minutes.











After the third cycle you want to yell.











Sweating so hard you're worried about looking like a fool.










Last set of push-ups and you're telling yourself to power through it!









Finished the workout and feel like a million bucks.









But then LanHam says she wants you to do a 2 minute side plank, and I'm like >>












Finally the workout is done you just want to get breakfast and dance in the mirror like Kevin.  





















No comments:

Post a Comment