Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Intro To My Blog

From the small town of Clinton, OK I was born and raised. So it's safe to say that I was taught in a narrow minded way. I wasn't given many options going up, like playing football for the Red Tornadoes. It was just expected in the 16 State Championships, small Bible belt town. It wasn't till I graduated and moved to the City that I was given choices and was challenged in many ways. I continue to learn and modify my thoughts and behaviors from previous experiences, but my core morals remain intact.

Moreover, I'm using this blog to teach men and women things that an average guy would go through and how we've been "taught" to react. I have a hard working dad that I dearly love, but I'm here to teach what I wasn't taught.  

This will take patience and being non-aggressive from my readers. Don't look to argue, instead find one thing to take from my lessons.

This is a University required blog.

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment