Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Class Assignment


10 Blogs I found interesting to read. 










Breaking down Urban Neighbors: Downtown Neighborhood's Association, http://portal.clubrunner.ca/101053. Urban Neighbors (UN) has the vision to create and build downtown OKC as the next big community. They strive to connect with other professionals that share a reciprocal desire.

1. Strengths of Urban Neighbors are the way they promote local living and businesses. They welcomed Avana Arts District new apartments with a blog and highlight photos. UN also helps promote H and 8th, a local hangout, entertainment must do.

2. I learned from this blog that I'll get more traction if I help promote and credit others. Give love, to get love.

3. The only advice I have for Urban Neighbors is to add a search bar near or at the top of the blog. That'll help locate specific posts since there is a ton of great information.


Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment