Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Many Faces of Westbrook

Russ Russ Russ, we all saw or at least heard of what game he had last night wearing that mask!  I also caught some poorly "Executed" photoshop masks people created for Russie.

Like this one. What's more intimidating than the Phantom of the Opera? A hell of a lot of things. This one was just nonsense to me.



A spartan was a good thought! But when I think of this helmet and Spartans I think of the movie 300, and in that movie I remember them yelling while they kick people into huge holes. This mask would have been cool on the picture above.


This mask has already been used on other NBA players like LBJ. Let's be more original.


This was one of my favorites. I feel that Russ is a Warrior!

So having seen these I took it upon myself to create some new masks for Westbrook using my iPhone and whatever free apps I found to help me.

I give you Robo Westbrook, blowing smoke off of those 3pt. caliber hands.
Showing up to the game in an incognito Flash mask. I know we saw this play where he takes it coast to coast and puts it down. Yeah that's a Flash play or just a Russ play.

Then there's the Venom Mask, BEACAUSE HE'S SO DEADLY! Enough said.

This kid took me out of my original creative thoughts and I came up with the next Westbrook.

Paper Plate Russell. While James Harden eats from an indivisible plate in the air, Russie Russ wear's his plate on his face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment